Clients and Industries
Rachel represents corporate and individual clients in a range of civil and criminal litigation matters across the health care and financial industries.
Practice Areas and Experience
Rachel’s practice includes all phases of civil litigation, including risk analysis, discovery, investigations, pleadings and appeals.
Professional Experience Outside of Collora LLP
Prior to joining Collora in 2016, Rachel was an associate in the Boston office of WilmerHale where she handled a range of commercial litigation matters. During law school, Rachel served as a legal intern for the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office and provided representation in unemployment benefits hearings through the Georgetown Community Justice Project legal clinic. Before law school, Rachel was a paralegal in the United States Attorney’s Office in Boston, for a multi-district health care fraud litigation.
Sample of Results in Practice
- Assisted in conducting internal investigations for financial institutions, including in response to inquiries from OCC and CFPB.
- Assisted institutional clients in preparing responses to securities regulators, including FINRA and SEC.
- Drafted federal appellate briefs on matters of constitutional and immigration law.
- Represented health care industry clients in connection with an investigation by the Department of Justice regarding alleged violations of anti-kickback statute.
* This sampling of cases represents a selected, small portion of this lawyer’s total experience and past performance is not intended to be a representation of likely future results, which must be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Rachel is a life-long cyclist, dedicated to raising funds to benefit cancer research through the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge since 2002.