Collora LLP is pleased to announce that 7 partners are recognized by their peers for inclusion in 2016 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
The firm was also named to the Best Law Firms list for 2016 in the areas of Nationwide Employment Law - Management; Boston Metropolitan Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Employment Law - Management, Employment Law - Individuals and Labor Law – Management.
We congratulate the following attorneys for their long-term recognition as Best Lawyers:
- Paul R. Cirel: Health Care Law
- Daniel J. Cloherty: Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Michael A. Collora: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar; Criminal Defense: White-Collar; Litigation - Securities
- Maria R. Durant: Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- William H. Kettlewell: Criminal Defense: Non-White-Collar; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Jody L. Newman: Employment Law – Individuals; Employment Law – Management; Labor Law - Management
- Kathy B. Weinman: Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession and a listing in Best Lawyers is widely regarded by both clients and legal professionals as a significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers. For more than three decades, Best Lawyers lists have earned the respect of the profession, the media, and the public, as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals anywhere.
According to the Best Lawyers website, the publication conducts exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. If the votes for an attorney are positive enough for inclusion in Best Lawyers, that attorney must maintain those votes in subsequent polls to remain on the list for each edition.
Collora LLP is a boutique litigation law firm composed exclusively of trial lawyers and appellate advocates. We represent clients who need legal advocates both inside and outside of the courtroom to enforce their commercial or civil rights, or to defend them or their business enterprises against attack. Because of our deep trial experience, we are also equipped to counsel clients on how to stay out of trouble and prevent liabilities from occurring.
Located in downtown Boston, the firm is one of the country’s most well-recognized groups of trial advocates, representing both individuals and commercial entities in complex civil litigation, professional licensing and discipline matters, and defense against allegations of “white collar” criminal conduct. It houses one of the largest groups of trial lawyers in the northeast who are experienced in handling these matters.